Friday, April 29, 2016

Vatican Assassins (dot) org

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely Lord Acton
Just before the French Revolution any French noble could point to anyone and say 'dungeon". No charges, no crime, no nothing. That person could stay there for 20 years. I believe the pope had a hand in setting up the Dalai Lama. Tibet has a similar situation as Western Civilization. It's rich and powerful are hopelessly entrenched. There are reports some Tibeten rich do unspeakable things to the peasants. They will chop off an arm just because they can. I believe my life was destroyed before I hit the ground. I am now 59 years old. It gets to a point where 'that dog is not rehabilitatable". It will attack anything that gets near it. "I will take two in the hat for no more dungeon Alex" Unfortunately for you my mouth is my rampage. I am going to make as much trouble as HUMANLY possible on the way out the door because of what the pig vomit race has done to me. It's going to be as ugly and disturbing for everyone else as my entire life has been for me.



Captain Walker didn't come home
His UNBORN child will never know him
Believe him missing with a number of men
Don't expect to see him again

Tommy
The Who
1967



And the meek
Shall get their ass kicked
.........
We are the priests
of the Temples of Syrinx
Our great computers fill the hallowed halls

The Temples of Syrinx
Rush
1978



And it's true we are immune
When fact is fiction
And TV reality
And today the millions cry
We eat and drink
While tomorrow they die

Sunday Bloody Sunday
U2
1983



Dolly Dagger...
Her loves so strong gonna make you stagger

Dolly Dagger
Jimi Hendrix
1970



Doll Dagga Buzz Buzz Ziggity Zag
Got my grotesque burlesque drag

Doll Dagga Buzz Buzz Ziggity Zag
Marilyn Manson
1999



All donations are gratfully accepted and considered completely anonymous
When the check clears you can commence fucking off



Engine Engine Number One What Is Your Pro-Ba-Lem


Woodstock was a literary movement
Live-Aid was an Aleister Crowley



I won't be leavin here with anyone
I am an un-person in the land of the free and the home of the brave, and a non-human on the third asylum from the sun. And the pig vomit race made me that way. So I don't care what I say.



Philip Nute
45 Cross St
Randolph Mass 02368







No comments:

Post a Comment