Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Vatican Assassins(dot)org

I am re-reading my copy of "The Secret History of the Jesuits" by Edmond Paris. I am trying to do it as fast as I can because even the paperbacks I own change. (Espresso Book machine anyone) ( I think I've lost my computer software Encyclopedia Britannica, but I digress) I am looking for something on the Inquisition in Goa. The first few chapters deal with Europe between 1540 and about 1800. The Jesuits always turned to some kind of subversion or conspiracy. A favorite tactic is converting the people at the top and getting them to persecute. Everywhere they were successful the country eventually suffered from decadence. England is the only country they were never successful at all. This subsequently became true for America Australia Canada and New Zealand. (Mary had a little lamb, it's fleece was white as snow...) I don't think this is an accident. I think they purposely left the English Protestants to use them for future wars. This led to the "Alice in Wonderland" phenomena because they had to come up with something else to kill people with. Other books by Edmond Paris are "The Vatican Against Europe" (see DOCUMENTS page) and "Genocide in Satellite Croatia" (see Amazon)


I am always wondering about the significance of India. I have come to the conclusion it's a lot of things. 1. The Inquisition at Goa - Started by Francis Xavier around 1550 just after arriving in Goa. 2. The Untouchables - Mahatma Ghandhi called them "God's children". They are the 'juded' of India. 3. The Swastika - Originated in India well before the birth of Christ. It is still present as a symbol used by religions. 4. The Dalai Lama - A tradition started right after the journey of Marco Polo. I believe Polo was sent to China by the Pope to bring down the Mongol Empire from within with the chickenshit system. Tibet is a 'juded' dumping ground for China like Israel is a 'juded' dumping ground for Europe and America. 5. Zoroaster was a prophet in Persia (now Iran) well before the birth of Christ. His philosophy is very anti-nomad or Gypsy. Evidence the rolling stone thing has existed for centuries. The word 'gypsy' is derived from the word Egypt. 6. Geheimnis Tibet - A movie made by Ernst Shaeffer at the request of Heinrich Himler just before the outbreak of WWII. It tries to find the origins of Aryanism in Tibet. Which makes no sense to me. The word 'Geheimnis' roughly translates to 'ghost' or 'zombie' (I think). Aside from the fact I don't care and all my information keeps changing you should do your own research and not take anyones word at face value.
signed
Gilles de Rais


The One Eyed Flying Purple People Eaters can EAT ME!!!

Youtube FEATURE

Vatican Assassins(dot)org

Philip Nute
44 Cross St
Randolph Mass 02368

on weekdays I'm at

Atlantic House
338 Washington St
Quincy Mass 02169

my old address is

Philip Nute
28 Easy St
Weymouth Mass 02190-1104

No comments:

Post a Comment