Saturday, June 18, 2016

Rednecks R Us

A chicken in every pot, a punk in every position. If you're a kid in community college you're a genius as far as I'm concerned.

I call these my Jeff Foxworthy's. You know you have a problem when your therapist tries to kill you. You know you have a problem when you become an expert at group therapy. You know you have a problem when you're an outcast in the mental health system. You know you have a problem when you spend 15 minutes thinking about someone walking down the street and then someone else makes that person do something they wouldn't ordinarily do. (the list is endless so don't go looking for that one person) My life is OVAH O V A I have no reason to continue. I have nothing but reasons not to co-operate. I am waiting for 'it' to make a decision. 'It' is the pig vomit race.

I thought of this this morning. It is a complete accident. I am sometimes associated with the letter 'Z' because of my website ZseZse. (which is no longer up) Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet. 'The Omega Man' is a movie starring Charleton Heston. 'The Omega Man' is a song by the Police. 'The Omega Point' is a concept by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. The Apolcalypse is the end.

"You know you're a redneck when people shop in your front yard"
Jeff Foxworthy

No comments:

Post a Comment