Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Vatican Assassins (dot) org

Plaintiff #1. Did you ever see those gag gifts where a hand grenade is mounted on a small piece of wood and the pin has a tag with a number on it?. The board has a saying "Complaint Dept: Take A Number" I know no Ahab ever got his day in court and never will. All donations are gratefully accepted and considered completely anonymous. I ain't seen a whole lot else happen, like a criminal proceeding. Billions for defense, not a penny for tribute.

E Plurbus Unum. Out of many one. Did you ever see the back of the Mercury dime? It's a sheath with many rods and an axe head. This is a Fascist symbol. Roughly translated it means that many rods are harder to break than one. Musolini used it for Fascist Italy. It can be seen on the walls behind the podium in either the US House of Representatives or the Senate. (I don't know which) I hate people who wave the flag and talk about freedom and justice and the American way and they know full well this is Fascism.

Today I got a cup of coffee and went to sit by the water. While I was looking at the boats in the marina I started thinking about the song 'Low Sparks Of High Heeled Boys' by Traffic. He says "The percent that you're paying is too high priced, while your living beyond all your means....." See, all the boats were pleasure boats. Going to sea used to be a job. Fascism is necessary because there isn't too much for everyone.

I recently read the book "The Life Of An American Jew In Racist Marxist Israel" by Jack Bernstein. He was apparently assassinated by the Israeli MOSSAD after writing this. He states Menachem Begin was responsible for a massacre of Palestinians in 1948 and a couple more in the years after. Begin was later involved with Jimmy Carter and signed a peace agreement with Anwar Sadat who was later assassinated. Bernstein also fingers Golda Meir for atrocities. He says something about The Layon Affair. When I typed it into youtube it came up The Lavon Affair. I'm not sure what it was about. The copy of the book was redacted. (I refuse to pay for the internet anymore, because I refuse to pay for censorship)

I recently re-watched my copy of "Moby Dick" with Gregory Peck. Ahab stands on the deck of the Pequod for 7 days and 7 nights staring at the horizon. Starbuck says something like 'He sleeps standing up his obsession is not normal". mercurialis perennis-Dogs Mercury- ("...thump.........thump........thump...........I am Ironman.........") "To live or not to live that is the question.. Whether tis nobler in the heart to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"

I have been reading about the International Solidarity Movement (ISM). (you can Google that I don't remember the website) They are volunteers who have joined with the Palestinians to resist Israeli Defense Forces. They have had a couple people killed who were not Palestinians. Thier website  has a lot of incriminating articles.

Starbuck is a play on the word "celebrity".

"And the unsung western hero..."
"Who killed an indian or 3....."
"And then he made his name in Hollywood..."
"To set the white man free...."

Hymn 43
Jethro Tull
1971
(yea,.. King For A Day)
signed
Quasimodo


Last night I re-watched half of the documentary "Ring of Power". It's 6 hours long. Here are some books it mentions: Blowback by Christopher Simpson, The Secret War Against The Jews, The Big White Lie by Michael Levine, I Paid Hitler by Frytz Thyson. They claim the Illuminati is responsible for the world. I think it's the same as the Oligarch Collective. They say the Illuminati spelled out their plan for the world in 2 books, The Protocols of Zion and Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike. And they include the bible. They say Adam Weishaupt started the Illuminati and then it was run by Guissepe Mazzini. The word Mafia is an acronym that contains the first letter of the last name of 5 families that were running the Illuminati in the 1800's. Mazzini is the first letter. They say the Hippies peace symbol of the 1960's is actually is some sort of satanic symbol on Nazi SS graves and Timothy Leary was working with the CIA to popularize drug use. Drugs are a major money maker and power control tool controlled by the Illuminati. This is why our troops currently guard opium crops in Afghanistan instead on destroying them. They say someone named David Sassoon helped the British conquer China with opium in the 1800's.

These are some things that bother me. Forrest Gump. I lived in the Forest Park neighborhood of Weymouth most of my life. I used to think a lot about Whitman Samplers and how I never knew what I'd get. I have never liked getting my picture taken like Col Kurtz in Apolcalypse Now. In the song NWO by Ministry he says something like "you don't know where's he's at..." I can't understand the lyrics to that one. If at some point I find out my brain has been beamed into everyone who was in the military since the Vietnam War there's going to be hell to pay. That's a joke son, I made a funny and you're not laughin.

Philip Nute
45 Cross St
Randolph Mass 02368












No comments:

Post a Comment