Friday, July 1, 2016

Take A Number 1,2,3,4..........45,327

I live at 45 Cross St Randolph Mass. It's a group home for mentally ill people. My room is on the second floor all the way in the back. It has no heating elements but it wasn't that bad this winter. The door to the attic is at the end of the hall. Whenever I'm in my room I hear sounds coming from the attic. I wonder if it's the police. ???? I think people come in my room at night while I'm asleep. I put my wallet on the nightstand. A few weeks ago it was missing money the next morning. The next day I got a survey from the Dept Of Mental Health with a $5 bill enclosed. Recently I found a metal box that had belonged to the last person in the room so I put my wallet and valuables in the box and then put the box under the mattress. One of my prize possessions is my ipod. I have it in a leather folio. I have been noticing lately it's looking kinda tired. I put it under the mattress one night last week and when I woke up the magnets that keep the cover closed had been removed. All you really get is dinner. Everything else you buy. While in Bridgewater my mother sold the house in Weymouth . My stuff was put in storage. when I got out I went there to see what was left. Some of what I had accounted for never reached Cross St. For many years I had been collecting stamps and coins figuring I could use them after my parents were gone to help pay for things. I had maybe $6000 worth of collectables. Much of it is gone. This is a sampling of the shit that has been done in the last 14 years. I am an un-person in the land of the free and home of the brave and a non-human on the third asylum from the sun. Sincerely FU

No comments:

Post a Comment