Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Fuck You And Jesus Too

The people at the bottom in the Psychic War could be compared to the privates and corporals in the German Army in WWII. Most of them were sold a bill of goods (gods) by psychopaths or were drafted and didn't want to be there. The world is in serious need of cleaning house at the top. A punk in every position. Easier said then done. Any mistakes they make can't be any worse than the things that happen accidentally on purpose now.

Anyone who refuses to conform to society is a threat to the people who own and run it. It's just one more reason why someone could wind up on the floor of a Roman coliseum facing gladiators or lions. This is why Jesus must be enforced without mercy.

I am an atheist. I am an atheist for no other reason than I am reasonably certain the religious people of this world destroyed my life and continue to do so. And I don't care If I ever actually know who did it. You can take your Jesus and stick em where your God comes out. You can take Allah and stick em where Jesus comes out. No Yahwah, no highway, comprende'. Hindu this honey (up and down hand motion about the waist area). I am a one man hell bound hand cart. I'm dyin where I stand. I'm dyin where I belong. I'm dyin where 'it' destroyed my life and 'it' might take responsibility. I don't want this to get better. There's only so much you can do to a person over 60 years before nothing will help. Isolation makes most people go crazy, I'm the complete opposite. Too much contact with people will make me crazy. You're fucked if you think I'm gonna start talkin. If you won't follow someone because thier atheist you're makin my day in the best way. All donations are gratefully accepted and considered completely anonymous, but I know all anyone gets is the shaft shoved further. I don't care about the fags. I don't care about the straights. I don't care about anyone in-between. "It' can collectively go fuck itself. My breathin is gettin even. I don't care what I say. I'll say anything to make trouble.

Can't miss what you never had, can't want what you have no concept of. (ie satisfaction, peace, contentment, pleasure, joy, excitement, a good day, a pleasant dream etc etc etc) Take a number!!

Israel is a ghetto.

You can't fight a nation of men with a nation of laws. As long as the church has a say in anything, nevermind everything, we will be a nation of men.

Philip Nute
45 Cross St
Randolph Mass 02368











No comments:

Post a Comment